As we continue to grow, we are always wanting to welcome people into our Nudge family so please see below roles currently open in our Head office at White City, our Flagship Store in Covent Garden, and our pop-ups in Canary Wharf and Westfield, White City.
We are currently recruiting in customer services, retail experience advisors, product support technicians. If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Office White City
Information Technology Engineer
Are you passionate about new technologies, and a healthy lifestyle?
Do you love supporting a broad range of technologies and working on exciting projects?
Have you previously worked in a fast paced environment?
We're looking for energetic and enthusiastic people to join us in delivering an excellent experience at DnaNudge.
You will be a brilliant communicator, who is driven to offer our staff and customers the very best IT experience.
We are DnaNudge. Our mission is to allow people’s individual DNA to guide them towards healthier choices. We align specifically chosen genetic traits with actionable dietary recommendations that are easy to follow.
What really excites us at DnaNudge is our potential to make sustainable changes in individual consumer behaviour that can add up to major, positive improvements in health.
The “nudge” element comes from the idea of positively impacting behaviour by regular gentle “nudges” in the right direction. You may have heard the saying “the best diet is the one you don’t know that you are having.” With DnaNudge, it’s your DNA that is guiding your choices.
- Day to day assistance for users.
- Responding to general IT requests.
- Setup new computer hardware.
- Setup and manage printers.
- Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Training staff on newly installed hardware and software systems.
- Ensuring security software is kept up to date.
- Assistant with the NHS Deployment Operations.
- Asset management control regarding IT equipment.
- Assistant with managing and maintaining internal servers
- Minimum 2 year's in a similar role.
- Familiarity with general OS systems, Enterprise, and Office software.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
- Experience in Server Administration, Azure and Intune.
- Extensive experience with the O365 (SharePoint, MS Teams, OneDrive)
- Knowledge of networking and security systems (Firewalls, Switches, LAN, Wireless).
- Knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to translate technical issues into layman’s terms.
If this sounds like you, then we'd love to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Immediate Start